The Amalfi Italian Leather Cross-Body
Material: Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 22 x 21 x 5 (35 – 64) cm
Handstitched in sumptuous beige Soft Italian Calf leather, our sporty new cross-body with contrasting chocolate details including a hardwearing canvas webbing strap which can adjust to wear over the shoulder. Features a wealth of pockets inside and out….
Hit the road this season with The Amalfi, our sporty new cross-body with hardwearing canvas webbing strap in chocolate which can be adjusted to wear as a shoulder bag. In sumptuous beige Soft Italian Calf leather, The Amalfi features a wealth of pockets both inside and out to help keep you organised.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON cross-body, handstitched in Soft Italian Calf leather.
- Sporty contrast stitching and hand applied chocolate edge colour.
- The bag features a long, fully adjustable dark chocolate coloured canvas webbing cross-body strap which affixes to the bag via two pale gold metal square rings.
- The front of The Amalfi Cross-Body features a large zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull as well as a grown-on zipped pouch pocket with smart leather zip-pull. The OSPREY LONDON logo can be found on the zipped pouch pocket in pale gold metal lettering.
- The bag secures at the top with a full length zip with leather zip-pull.
- Lined in red twill fabric, the functional interior features a large zipped pocket with pale gold metal zip-pull. Sitting just below the pocket is a leather plaque bearing the legend: OSPREY LONDON GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY. Opposite the plaque is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest, framed in Soft Italian Calf leather.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not being used.
- Always follow the leather care guide.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.